Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jiale Sun, Sports in America

http://www.bls.gov/tus/charts/students.htm
Charts of American students' daily time spend on.
Highschool student has fewer time spend on sports than College student does.

Not intersting at the most popular sport in here is one of my biggest barrier for making friends. My life really haven't many things to deal with sports, and I think the only adventage of doing sport is to keeping my body healthy.

I don't know the reason is about ethic of not, but most Asian is definite not born as a a athlete. Some of my relatives just told me that if I want to become a part of this society, then I have to starting watching baseball and football. Those are the most useful talking resources in this country.

So what are the other things that people pay attention about?

No comments:

Post a Comment